Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whimsy from Primitive and Proper

Hello friends of A Place to Call Home!  I am so excited to be starting a fun new series here, sharing all sorts of fun, whimsy, design, craftiness.... you name it.  I am Cassie from Primitive and Proper, and I will be here every Wednesday with some fun for your soul. Today I want to share a little infatuation of my own... toadstools!  I love them!  I painted my own daughter's table to look like a toadstool.  Check it out!  
And today, I am even over on my blog sharing a fun toadstool craft...

But I want to share with you some more toadstool cuteness from around the internet. How adorable is this pillow?  I would love to have it on my porch, as a happy greeting to guests or gnomes.
Mushrooms 16x16 - Linen Pillow cover


I might have to find a need for these lanterns.... Toadstool Paper Lantern 

These DIY toadstool pencils would be a fun end of the year teacher gift.
Toadstool Pencils Tutorial
Now that I have figured out how to make clay toadstools, this wreath is on my to-craft list! And I know this is a little girl's dress, but I would totally rock this as a top.  Might have to find that fabric and beg my mom to make me one!
Toadstool Dress & Gnome: Apron Peasant Dress by Pitterpat with matching Toadstool Doll, Waldorf Gnome
So how bout it?  If you didn't love toadstools before, do you now?  Aren't they the cutest? Thanks Jen, for having me here today to share some toadstool love!  Happy Spring!


_________________________________________________________________________________

Toadstools are super cute, my favorites are both of Cassie's creations, that table in Emmy's room is to die for! So I am super excited that Cassie will be joining us every week on Wednesdays to share cool things that shes found on blogland, pinterest, etsy, or anywhere she's found inspiration. I'm super excited about what she's going to share!

5 comments:

  1. What an enchanting room for a child. Simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toadstools are super cute!!!! I love Emmy's table soooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all. Toadstools are so cute! :)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.