Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Wishes

Hello again!  It's Cassie here from Primitive and Proper with my "Wednesday Wishes."  We have had great Spring weather, but the past few days have been cold and dreary.... leaving me wanting COLOR in my life.  Right now,  pops of color equal pops of happy!  ROYGBIV.  We all know it, right?  The colors of the rainbow.

RED
red room
Via

ORANGE
creating space
Via

YELLOW
love the tablecloth and the yellow chairs
Via

GREEN
Bright & airy living room
Via

BLUE
old painted aqua pantry door retains built in look via white trim detail
Via

INDIGO
Block print indigo bedding
Via

VIOLET
Violet living room
Via

So what do you think?  Are you ready to add some color into your life?

6 comments:

  1. I think the orange was my favorite... and that kind of surprises me! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the orange photo and the blue chest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What great examples of color. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post and your color challenge really have me thinking about where I can add some pops in my home! Thanks for the round up!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pops of color!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.