Friday, April 27, 2012

Vacation Details

Good morning everyone.

I am currently not here, because I am at the airport going to California with my husband for a long weekend.

We'll be gone Friday-Tuesday and I couldn't be more excited. Want to know some details?


Its basically a compound, but its pretty incredible having the water all around you



We rented a convertible so we can really enjoy ourselves. I don't know what brand or anything, I just googled convertibles.

We plan on visiting:




The spa




Our pool 

We couldn't be more excited to take a little weekend-moon without the baby, and go out and eat and just worry about ourselves and relax. Kennedy will be staying with my parents and will be well taken care of, so I just get to be excited.

Are you going on vacation soon? If so, where to? 


6 comments:

  1. How dreamy! Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I'm so jealous! Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We're going to CA in June. Can't wait and I look forward to hearing about your visit when you get back.

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Have a great weekend!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it sounds wonderful. I hope you have a fantastic trip !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.