Monday, April 9, 2012

Gazebo Curtains


Well I seem to be all about outdoor stuff recently, I guess I'm just excited about spring and summer. There seems to be so much to look forward too, and its just such a happy time of year.

Today I'd like to share with you some scrumptious indoor/outdoor fabrics that I could use potentially on my gazebo. The table is tan and brown, and the gazebo is tan and brown.

Anselmo Black 7-Piece Steel Dining Patio Set
AMMERÖ Gazebo IKEA The fabric is water-resistant and provides excellent UV protection (min.  97. 5% of UV is blocked). Removable and washable fabric.

And this is what my house looks like on the outside to give you an idea of colors.




That being said I would definitely like to use some color, probably in the way of pillows and plant pots and flowers, and maybe curtains?

So let me know which one is your favorite.

1. 

2. P Kaufmann Indoor/Outdoor Soho Pool

3

4. 

5. 
Brown & Cream

6. 

7. 

8

9


10. 

11. 

So what do you think? Which one is your favorite?





8 comments:

  1. i am really digging choice number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for number 2.

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the Gazebo curtains I would opt for a netural, like the stripe #5 or the soft tan print #11. For the pillows and accessories I would add some punch with the popular choice #2 and the yellow #4. You need a couple of pops of red in some of your others accessories (pots,and whatnot).
    Good luck!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gazebo will look great with any of these, but I really like N0. 8
    In fact 6, 7 and 8 would look good as mix and match cushions. And I really like the combination of blues and browns.
    You've got lots to choose from, I'll be interested to see the outcome !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 1, 5 and 10. Mainly because I'm lovin black and white right now. I think it would look really good against the blue of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, I wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for The Versatile Blogger Award on my site this morning!

    http://allthingsluxurious.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
    I love your blog and stop by daily! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.