Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Wishes

Hello again!  I am so excited to be here for my second installation of Wednesday Wishes. Last week I shared my love of toadstools.  Today I wanted to share 5 things I can't stop thinking about. 

 1. Kilim rugs.  I really want one for my master bedroom.  Check out these fine examples.  I love the old worn out colorful ones! 
 
(Both found here) 

 2. Herringbone wood floors.  Oh, if I could!
herringbone brick floors
found here
8-17-chevronlittleblueheer_rect540
found here
8-17-chevronlittleblueheer_rect540
found here
3. This song:
   

 4. Emerald Green.  I painted a piece this color almost 2 years ago.  And I would love to do it again! I am obsessed with this image (I found on pinterest, but cannot find original source) Green chairs

5.  I am really digging unique planters right now.  Part of Spring fever, I guess!  My pal Tracy just shared how to make your own concrete planters.  Here is hers. 20120415-IMG_9211 That's all!  See you next week!

I hope you all enjoyed Cassie and her series here Wednesday Wishes. I don't know about you, but I am crushing pretty hard on a couple of these things, my favs are the herringbone floors, and those gorgeous green painted chairs.  Thanks for sharing Cassie, see you next week!

11 comments:

  1. love these wishes. those rugs make my heart patter. and i love that concrete planter--must check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the planters!! I will be trying those this summer. Thanks for sharing Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally jump on board with Cassie's wishes. They're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I think we share some wishes and a ton of pinned pics! Looks like I need to hook up with you on Pinterest!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness sakes alive! I LOVE those green chairs! And those rugs!!! Gimme...yo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! I love ALL of those pics! That Cassie sure does have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the chairs in the gray-washed room, so bright, so Cassie! I love how she is always drawn to a fun pop of color.

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.