Monday, April 23, 2012

before & after

Today I wanted to share with you the mother of all before and afters. I could have shown you my favorite room, or a favorite before and after project, but I decided to show you my entire home. Because believe me, when we bought this 122 year old diamond in the rough, she needed a lot of TLC. Looking now through the pictures I actually cant believe that we bought this house, but I thought she had "good bones" and I was more than right. 

The Foyer


  



The Kitchen








 The Dining Room








The Living Room




The Downstairs Bathroom




The Mudroom






Kitchen looking into the mudroom before


Mudroom looking into the kitchen after

The Upstairs Hallway





 The Master Bedroom






The Nursery







My Office




  
The Upstairs Bathroom





Our home is FAR from perfect, but to us its beautiful & comfortable and that is perfect for us. I hope you enjoyed my before & afters and you'll check out AP2CH a little further

12 comments:

  1. You were right. It's a charming house that you made even more charming. Are you sad to be selling it or are you just looking forward to the next house chapter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking forward to the next house, and what I would do. But we have decided not to move after all. So we'll just continue to enjoy. Thanks for commenting. Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
  2. What amazing design! I really love that chair in the foyer! It's all gorgeous...
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooowww! You guys have done an incredible job! But it does looks like a ton of work!!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your home is beautiful! Each room shows all your loving care and hard work!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a transformation:) It looks like you guys were super busy and it definitely paid off!!! Everything is finished so well and I love your choices. They really brighten up all of your rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is so gorgeous! I absolutely love the transformation that you've done to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you hear you're not moving...you've done such an amazing job transforming this home. It is so very charming and has lots of character. It's hard to imagine someone else in this house.

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So many great transformations! I loved the tile in your kitchen and the one in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, in fact I like your makeovers so much, I would like you to guest post in my blog and share some of your amazing projects. I host a guest post by a blogger every Friday, so if you're interested just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jen, what crazy work you guys did! Your whole house looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your home! You completely modernized it while keeping the historical integrity. You did such a great job taking the style and age of the house in mind as you updated. I'm FBing and pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.