Monday, March 26, 2012

Saying no

I know I was on "vacation" last week. So I'd love to pretend that I actually relaxed, got a massage, got some time to myself. But in all honesty that's not why I took my "vacation"

 

I needed a break from the pressure of posts to be able to handle some stuff.

I did some gardening, I"m tired and sore and I even got a little sunburn.
I cleaned out my attic. This is huge, my attic was where things and items went to die.
I made a to do list wayyyyyyyy too long for preparation of our open house. And got it all done.
We booked a vacation to California. I'm really excited.
I shopped for this vacation 
I had 2 appointments as an interior designer in one weekend. I loved them both. More on that to come.
We bought suits for my husband
I had 2 drs appointments
I was awfully sick, and needed a day in bed to rest.

 

Sometimes you just need to take off the pressure, admit that you can't do it all, and that you need the time.

I needed the time. Thanks so much for the people who wrote that they'd be here when I got back. It was so simple and sweet, but it touched my heart.

 

3 comments:

  1. so glad you are back and it sounds like you have lots of exciting things going on! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are smart taking time off. Rejuvination gets the creative juices flowing again. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.