Monday, January 23, 2012

Writing at FG2B

Hi Everyone..
I am writing today about our mudroom, and specifically the how to on a vintage book page wall at From Gardners 2 Bergers I hope you'll go and visit


If you don't know Becca from From Gardners 2 Bergers, you are missing out. Shes such a sweet person and shes got really inspiring style. She loves to get ideas from expensive retailers and then find a way to DIY them herself. Go,visit, follow and be inspired!

Here are a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed inspired by.






And if you know nothing about blogging html stuff like me...shes got a whole section for blog setup & tutorials that's really simple and easy to follow along with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are visiting from FG2B...thanks for stopping by! I do hope you'll follow and stay awhile. If you'd like to know where to start...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.